Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hapland

This is the first post. As such, I will start with something appropriate to the inspiration of the blog. I felt it would be worthwhile to build a listing of internet amusements as a resource for others. I eventually realized that I would end up with a reminder of where to find things I like. Recently, I spent about an hour searching for a game I enjoyed, but I could not remember its name. So, here it is.

Hapland. The object of the game is to activate the portal. This is accomplished by clicking on various objects around the screen, sometimes with precise timing. This is one of those games where it's easy to destroy your resources by making the wrong move, but fortunately the ensuing explosions and stick figure deaths usually make it enjoyable anyway. I can't tell you much more without ruining it, so go play with it for a while and have fun.

http://foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland

P.S. This site contains more games from the creator of Hapland, including Hapland 2 and 3. If you get tired of blowing up the same stick figures, you can switch to another one for a while.

No comments: